The Voice of St. George
The Voice of St. George is a publication issued once every two months that provides our members with important information regarding our church, community, and upcoming events.
All organizations wishing to place articles in the Voice of St. George must submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org by the following deadlines:
- December 1st: Deadline for January/February Issue
- February 1st: Deadline for March/April Issue
- April 1st: Deadline for May/June Issue
- June 1st: Deadline for July/August Issue
- August 1st: Deadline for September/October Issue
- October 1st: Deadline for November/December Issue
If you would like to submit an image with your article, it must be a jpg file. Articles/images will not be accepted after the deadline dates. There will be no exceptions.
All organizations have been allotted the maximum of one page. If additional space is needed, please inform the committee well in advance to assist you. The committee will do its best to accommodate your request. If unable to, the committee will advise you. Only small pictures will be accepted and articles should be single spaced, using a font of 10-11 maximum.
The Voice of St. George Volunteers
- Alexandra Avgitidis, Editor
- Arete Bouhlas
- Eleni Bourodimos
- Chris Carroll
- Katina Kehayas
- Eftihia Karayiannidis
- Georgia Peterson
- Polly Ploussiou